Friday, January 25, 2008

TIPS TO GREATNESS

TIPS TO GREATNESS
Tip # 1 Be humble

Tip # 2 Be supportive

Tip # 3 Be focused

Tip # 4 Have a detailed plan of success

Tip # 5 have a success coach or mentor (supportive spouse)

Tip # 1 Be humble
create a positve person within and not a outward annoying person, that gloats, is very picky of others
use your quiet time and space to reflect on past victories and successes.

Tip # 2 Be supportive

Be true to you and your outcome. Be the type that can create small victories along the path towards greatness.

Tip # 3 Be focused

like i teach my karate kids - kids karate in the public school
I will focus my eyes--> I have them touch near their eyes --> see what your goals are
i will focus my ears--> I have them touch near their ears--> hear what your goals are
i will focus my mind--> I have them touch the top of their head--> know what your goals are

i will focus my heart--> I have them touch near their heart--> Feel passion towards your goals
i will focus my body--> I have them push their arms striaght out--> become your goals

For most Guys we have to have funnel vison when we approach things in a sequence

for most Gals they have the ability to Multi-task and see different sides at the same time

either way push towards the next step, and over come obstacles.


Tip # 4 Have a detailed plan of success
What is a plan, is it a dream, yes with a time limit and speed limit
decide what things are top key areas to do first not the easiest which we all like to do
create a road map towards
do your research and if you need to delagate then do it for the small steps

Tip # 5 have a success coach or mentor (supportive spouse)
Why? Cause all the top performers do and they can keep you in check
when things are going bad and they will, they can keep your focus in the game and help you re-focus
and when things are going great they will, they can keep you humble and not let you get bigger than your greatness.

Thanks you for reading this blog
email me at mastergriffin@mastergriffin.com with questions

www.mastergriffin.com
www.minneapolis-karate.com

612-408-3626

holla back






http://www.minneapolis-karate.com/contact_us.html

No comments: