Why 1,100 Parents Watched a Bo Staff on a Tuesday: The ADHD Brain Sync Advantage
By GrandMasterGriffin a 8th Degree Black Belt 🥋 in Taekwondo
Yesterday at 3:34 PM, I went LIVE on TikTok with nothing more than a Bo Staff and a forward figure‑eight drill. No music. No edits. No hype. Just movement with purpose.
I planned for five minutes.
At 200 viewers, I kept going.
At 387, I added finger rolls.
At 797, behind‑the‑back switches.
Final tally: 1.1K viewers in 21 minutes.
Why would parents spend twenty‑one minutes watching someone swing a six‑foot stick?
Because ADHD brains crave movement that organizes the nervous system.
The Forward Figure‑8 drill forces the brain to:
• Cross the body’s midline
• Track a moving object
• Coordinate both hands
• Adjust timing
• Recover from mistakes
• Stay engaged through repetition
This is the exact type of activity that helps kids (and adults) build focus, rhythm, and confidence.
If you want to see the drill that kept 1,100 people watching:
YouTube: https://youtu.be/sQCB1RNJh90
Short link: bit.ly/BoStaffFigure8
Griffin Martial Arts
2054 Marshall Ave, Saint Paul MN
(612)‑807‑5758

No comments:
Post a Comment